Working with both payers and providers, we focus on developing a more holistic approach to healthcare, away from costly rescue care, with a caring and steady hand.
Our Vision is a new era of patient-centric healthcare which is richly based on data and meets the standards of care.
Our Mission is to guide clients on solutions that optimize care opportunities and leverage data for growth and revenue.
Our Goal is to demonstrate value in healthcare operational efficiency so that providers can practice medicine more effectively.
Giandana Healthcare Consulting is led by Kiren Giandana who has accumulated an impressive background in healthcare operations and finance, as well as hands-on experience in the clinical and care management environment.
Under Kiren’s leadership, our company works hard to demystify the complex, challenging, and evolving healthcare models. It is our operating principle to guide providers and payers in their efforts to achieve patient-focused healthcare
Kiren has more than 25 years of population health-focused experience and education with 10 years experience in direct clinical care and a wealth of experience working with executives and staff in the design and implementation of accountable care and managed care:
• Executive Director, Tenet Healthcare Integrated Delivery Network
• Provider Enablement Services Leader, Aetna
• Senior Consultant, Lumeris
• National Network Development Senior Manager, Optum Health/UnitedHealth Group
• Senior Network Account Manager, UnitedHealthcare
• Director of Managed Care, Austin Diagnostic Clinic
• Product Development Manager, Cable Healthcare
• Training & Performance Consultant, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
• Corporate Wellness Manager, Tandem Computers